Lecturer, Masters Program in Computer Science
- Postdoctoral Appointee in Numerical Methods
Hannah Morgan is a postdoctoral appointee in numerical methods at Argonne National Laboratory. Her research includes developing performance models for high performance computing algorithms, such as those used to solve large, sparse systems of equations. At Argonne, she studies the execution of computational kernels on heterogeneous CPU-GPU architectures as part of the Exascale Computing Project. She is also interested in finite element algorithms for certain fluid models, focusing on parallel and efficient implementations.
ACTIVITIES / INTERESTS
- High Performance Computing
- Performance Analysis
- Finite Elements
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Chicago, 2018.
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Chicago, 2015.
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Missouri, 2009.